Indonesia is one of those places in the world where tourist sites are scattered throughout the country. For being a great archipelago, no matter where you go, you will surely find something interesting to see. In such a lush place and with such rich culture, any traveler who goes there for the first time will need a guide on what to visit in Indonesia. Find out here:
1. Ubud rice terraces: This is one of the best places to visit in Bali, to appreciate an important part of the country’s gastronomic culture, as well as its beauty as particular as it is imposing, a landscape of postcard.
2. Temples of Borobudur and Prambanan: Both have a millenary history and architecture made of stone that will leave you speechless. They are very important sacred places, located an hour away from each other.
3. To learn about a completely new culture you can visit the mountainous area of Torajaland, where the customs of its inhabitants will surely give you one of the most interesting tourist experiences and will show you the Best things to do in indonesia .
4. Komodo National Park: An unparalleled opportunity to see the famous lizards called dragons, but also for hiking.
5. Lake Toba: Located in Sumatra, it is a natural wonder of volcanic origin, warm waters and an island in the middle of the size of Singapore.
6. Nusa Dua: One of the most popular activities to do in Bali is to observe the Waterblow and take pictures of the natural spectacle. In this place, the waves crash spectacularly with an impressive cliff. Here you can also enjoy the beach and take camel rides along the coast.
7. Mount Merapi and Krakatoa: It is the two most famous volcanoes in Indonesia. One of the best things to do in Bali and the biggest attractions in the first is to observe the so-called “alien stone”, in the second, you can do diving.
8. Gili Islands: Located in Lombok they are a true earthly paradise of clear blue waters and fine white sand. Absolutely unmissable.